For my Christmas gifts I made a bunch of objects that required small pieces of fabric and fleece. Instead of using the sticky one, I used a lot of my old fleece scraps from when I was doing winter beanies. Although this was really not enough to finish my scraps, but then Kym asked to get some cushion for avoiding the pots to ruin the wall, and for doing some covering for his bottles.
I have to say this is a very entertaining kind of project, because it require to align all the scraps in a way that they fit nicely for shapes and colours (I still try to make them look nice somehow), therefore it becomes a bit time consuming and mesmerizing. I didn't end up finishing the covert illustrated on the table photo, but the pot cushion made its use quite well aside our kitchen pantry. In the back I sewed some cotton fabric leftover from the back of the coasters I made previously. I'm quite happy with the result and I'm glad I found a function for all these scraps. If you happen to do the same, send me a link through the comments!