martedì 13 marzo 2007

Comix "Nini & Nana"

Some old strips that made
me overpass with irony a
period last year. I didn't
use too much fantasy, the
dialogs are reported as the
real life. Thanks Nick to
made me laugh so much.
Translation:
"Uff... I'm bored"
"My dick is broken"
"No, you have to say "I've broken my dick"
(italian way to say that I am bored)
"How to say hands?" "Mani"
"So... My dick and my hands are broken" help me!

Sadly Morrys is used by
francophones for Maurice!
Description of a tipical idea
of Maurice at the side.
Inspired by dialogs from MSN,

which sometimes transform
people in good confidents and psycoanalists.

Some More comix at http://nanacomic.blogspot.com/

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Finalmente le mostri! bella anche se il mio scarso inglese mi permette di capirci poco a quando l'intera serie?

Morena P ha detto...

argh! Ho pensato a una traduzione per i miei amici stranieri ma non ho pensato agli italiani! La serie non verrà mai realizzata, ma meritava una presentazione per l'importanza che ha avuto per me in quel periodo.