sabato 25 ottobre 2008

20th Sketchcrawl, also in Vancouver



It's amazing how some artist can organize something that get spread over the world.
I was participating to the Dr Sketchy in Montreal, and through Facebook I'm still getting invites for many other artistic group event, which I was sad to don't have the chance to go, as I live now in Vancouver.
This town is great for many things, but not so much going on about art. So I inscribed myself to a clay sculpturing course, in order to awake my rusted ability with traditional modeling.
But yesterday a friend told me that he's going to a sketchcrawl thing, and I realized that Vancouver has some artist that enjoy this kind of stuff as well. If you don't know this arty activity, it's been invented by an Italian that works in San Francisco, Enrico Casarosa, and you can find infos on this website: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/
or you can find the group of your town on facebook as well.
I take the chace to post a couple of sketches I did of Kym during this summer :p

Nessun commento: